Monday 22 July 2019

The laser guided bidet.

It’s Monday and thus I have to tell you of the laser guided bidet.

On a recent trip to Manila, where the toilets are either ultra modern or really quite awful, I sat in my hotel room having a major brown and a thought struck me.

Could I get the bidet (built into my toilet) to spray water onto the underside of my testicles?

Having finished the brown and used the bidet for the purpose for which it was designed, I slid back in the seat and pressed the bidet button again.

Imagine my surprise when my freshly cleaned bum hole took another squirt of gently warmed water.

Somewhat surprised and with totally dry testes and a sparklingly clean bum, I inched forward and tried again, expecting a spray of water up my back, but no, once more the jet found the correct location.

The deduction I have made? Laser guided bidets are the future and if you want to water your testicles you need to do so manually.

1 comment:

tristan said...

why not be more ambitious ? ... a laser with more wattage could probably clean everything ... and save water, possibly, maybe