Friday 4 April 2014

Earth inverting implements.


Or spades as we call them on my planet.

I can understand (just) why some of the less sane people in our world want to invent a politically correct name for everything. They have so little in their bitter and twisted lives so they mess with our heads. For instance, even though I think it is total madness, I can see why a chairman might have to be called a chairperson. Saves pissing anyone off and it give the sensible people in the meeting something to laugh at. At no point should the chairperson of a meeting be called a chair however!

What I don't get is why we let the marketing people in our world take the piss out of us and let them get away with it.

Today, for lunch, from the office canteen, I had chips with some chili con carne. Actually quite tasty and certainly took the edge off of my appetite. Pretty much all one could ask for from a meal costing less than a fiver.

However, and this is why I am going to whack the next marketing person in the teeth when I see them, it was officially called "Loaded wedges". Why???

Just WHY?????????

Message to all marketing people, if you value your teeth, stop inventing silly name for normal stuff or you will be on the receiving end of some denture realignment activity from me.

No comments: