Friday 4 April 2014

The Hillingdon Cretins.


It's a while since I shared with the disaster area that is Uxbridge and I'd like to use this blog to gently prod the Hillingdon Cretins in the general direction of Sheffield.

Not full time of course, as Sheffield is a great place and the Hillingdon Cretins would bugger it up totally, but to learn.

Sheffield is generally a wonderful city and a place I really enjoy. It is also a University town.

As such, fresher week is manic!

During this week I stayed on night in my apartment, the surrounding area was carnage all evening and night with kids released from the shackles of being at home, having a riotous time.

The streets were a disaster area.

However, when I came to go to work the following morning, the road sweepers were out in force and by 7AM, 7AM Hillingdon Cretins!!!!!, the place was all spick and span.


A lesson to be learned.

No comments: