Friday 4 April 2014

Would I be allowed to call a lady "dear" and then stab her?

No of course I bloody well wouldn't, nor would I in fact wish to!

So why is the bloody dimwitted cretin at Tesco checkout in Larkfield allowed to the same to me eh? Which she did yesterday!!

I, having done the shopping the day before, had forgotten some bits and pieces, so I went back and had a basket full of stuff.

The cretin insisted on calling me dear, which pisses me off, but I didn't say anything.

When all was bleeped through, I handed her my Tesco Club card and on retuning it, she called me dear again and stabbed my hand with her nails.

First off, why do chavvy women have such awful stick on nails anyway?

Secondly, they clearly are not a part of their body so they have no feeling for where they end.

Conversation:
Cretin: Here you are dear (stabs dear in hand with silly nails)
Peter: May I have my skin back and please don't call me dear.
Cretin: Uh?
Peter: May I have my skin back and please don't call me dear.
Cretin didn't say anything and just looked fucking gormless.
Peter: Look, my name is not dear and you just stabbed me with your nails, removing some skin from my hand, if you look under your nails you see!
Cretin: Shall I get the supervisor? What's the problem?
Peter: You are!
Cretin then presses the panic light and supervisor comes rushing up.
Supervisor: What's the problem?
Cretin: This man has a problem with his hand.
Supervisor: Oh dear, are you OK sir, how can I help?
Peter: This is a nightmare, this woman, who insists on calling me dear, even though my name is Peter, has just taken a lump of skin out of my hand with her fake nails!
Supervisor: Would you like me to call first aid?
Peter: Forget it, I can see I am up against a wall of pure stupidity.


Peter storms off with both cretin and supervisor looking a bit stunned!

No comments: